Wednesday, February 9, 2011

mitosis Song - i will divide



i will divide 


First I was afraid, I was prettified
Keep thinking I could never live without more by my side

But then I spent so  many nights,
Learning how to replicate,
We became two same chromatids
Join at the centromere

Oh attach me, to the spindle,
(a fibre which runs from one pole straight onto the other)
We lined up at the equator, the midline of the cell,
Then the centromere divided and the spindle fibres shortened

Go now go, chromatids separate, to each end of the cell,
Which is where you are belong

We’ll pinch it at the waist, to make you separate,
Then we’ll get on the chorus as we know you can not wait

Ohh mitosis its identical!
The same genes, in the same place, make a homologous pair
It should have double, be exact, there should be no mutation
If its done, just like that, we’ll have a new generation

Oh mitosis! It’s not meiosis!
Which is a completely different thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment